ACTION LAB, MULTI-STAKEHOLDER APPROACH: THE IMPACT OF PEACE-PROMOTING PRIVATE SECTOR AND CONFLICT-SENSITIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES
Specific objective: To share and validate recommendations identified by panellist aimed at maximizing the role of the private sector as an agent for peace and stability, with the use of trade and high-impact technology for conflict prevention and peacebuilding in the context of the 2020 recession and its social and political consequences.
- Mr. Esko Aho, Prime Minister of Finland (1991-1995) and Member of WLA-CdM
- Mr. Carl Bildt, Prime Minister of Sweden (1991-1994) and Member of WLA-CdM
- Mr. Razi Latif, Lab Manager at United Nations Technology and Innovation Lab, Finland
- Mr. Serge Stroobants, Director Europe and MENA Region, Institute for Economics and Peace
- Ms. Kathryn Nwajiaku-Dahou, Director of Programme – Politics and Governance, Overseas Development Institute (ODI)
Session facilitated Mr. Jonathan Harlander, Senior Project Manager, Peacetech, Crisis Management Initiative